If you are within 120 miles of Toledo, Ohio I am happy to come to your home for private dog training and coaching. Together we can work towards a common goal, to bring happiness and connection to your home.
During our initial consultation, we will discuss your dog’s behavior, review the severity of your dog’s symptoms, discuss a personalized treatment plan, put management protocols in place, discuss add-ons for your case such as homeopathic remedies, calming aids etc., and pull out your daily schedule to see where training will fit. At the end of your session, we can choose a training package that will meet your goals. Together, we will develop an individualized treatment plan for your family so that we can reach your goals.
After our initial session, I will follow-up with a detailed training plan, video links, training sheets and product recommendations. My goal is to make you feel confident working with your dog.
- Consultation Fee: $175-275 (2-3 hours) + travel fees if traveling to your home
- Travel Fees (from Holland, OH): Under 10 miles $10; 10-20 miles $20; 20-30 miles $30 over 30 email for quote
Follow-Up Treatment Plan: This is where the progress and training happens. We will have regular communication via phone, email, and video. Training sessions will happen either in your home, on an outing, or via phone/Skype session. I will be reviewing your video lessons, notes, and emails to be able to adjust protocol when needed. I will help you set daily criteria based on your dog’s individual progress. My true goal is for your to be successful, and have the confidence, and skill to work with your dog. But most importantly, I want you to have a meaningful and healthy relationship with your dog.
Small Training Program
- (3) 1-hour phone calls or in person lesson reviewing your progress, successes and hiccups
- (3) Email support and troubleshooting
- (3) 10-minute review of your taped training lessons
Medium Training Program
- (5) 1-hour phone calls or in person lesson reviewing your progress, successes and hiccups
- (5) Email support and troubleshooting
- (5) 10-minute review of your taped training lessons
Large Training Program
- (8) 1-hour phone calls or in person lesson reviewing your progress, successes and hiccups
- (8) Email support and troubleshooting
- (8) 10-minute review of your taped training lessons
Below are some sample dog training packages for common dog behavioral problems, programs, and what to expect.
- Treating Thunder Phobia In Dogs
- Treating Separation Anxiety In Dogs
- Treating Reactivity To Unfamiliar Dogs
- Treating A Fearful or Shy Dog
- Puppy Head Start (under 6 months)
- New Dog Lesson (with owner less than 3 months)
Quality Coaching, Priceless
“I have really felt through Tonya’s visits to our home & the classes, she has helped me gain confidence with my dog.”Karen and Magellyn The Golden Retriever