Treating Dog Scared of Thunder, Dogs Scared of Storms Workshop
Dog Behavior Workshops in Toledo, Ohio, Perrysburg, Ohio
In this workshop, you will learn tools on how to keep your dog safe during storms while you start a behavior modification program to address your dog’s phobia. We will discuss a long-term treatment plan, calming aids, food therapy and other protocols to assist in your dog’s comfort during storms. The class is without dogs or children.
- Understanding thunder phobia
- Who’s at risk of thunder phobia
- Correlation with separation anxiety
- Breaking the cycle of anxiety
- Anti-anxiety medications and over the counter aids
- Holistic approaches including food therapy
- Treatment plan
- Zen behavior
- Confidence building
- The future
60-minute workshop plus 30 minutes Q&A.
Date and Time: May 2, 2017, 6:30-8
Registration: Required to attend. Click to reserve your seat.
Can’t make the workshop? Private in-person or phone/Skype sessions are always available.