Cat Behavior Workshops and Training | Toledo, Ohio, Perrysburg, Ohio
Solving Cat Litter Box Problems, Finding Solutions
Inappropriate urination is the number one cat behavioral problem among cat owners, which can lead to frustration, re-homing, and even euthanasia. But there are a lot of successful treatments we can do to achieve litter box success. Learn how in this informative cat litter box workshop. The class is without dogs or children.
Workshop Goals and Topics:
- Medical Issues
- Choosing A Safe and Non-Toxic Cat Litter
- Litter Box Choices: Pros and Cons
- Location, Location, Location!
- Litter Box Cleanliness
- Reasons Your Cat May Not Use the Litter Box
- Solutions to Solve Inappropriate Urination
60-minute workshop plus Q&A.
Date and Time: April 18, 2017, 6:30-7:30
Registration: Required to attend. Click to reserve your seat.
Can’t make the workshop? Private in-person or phone/Skype sessions are always available.