Treating Dog Separation Anxiety Training Workshop
Dog Behavior Workshops in Toledo, Ohio, Perrysburg, Ohio
This specialized group workshop will discuss what separation anxiety is and isn’t. But most importantly, it will cover a variety of tools on how to safely leave a dog while introducing a behavior modification program. A detailed treatment plan will be outlined, along with suggested calming aids. The class is without dogs or children.
- Understanding separation anxiety
- Signs of separation anxiety
- Who’s at risk of separation anxiety
- Correlation with thunder phobia
- Breaking the cycle of anxiety
- Coverage during treatment plan
- Anti-anxiety medications and over the counter aids
- Holistic approaches including food therapy
- Technology assistance
- Treatment plan
- Zen behavior
- Confidence building
- The future
60-minute workshop plus 30 minutes Q&A.
Date and Time: April 25, 2017, 6:30-8
Location: 5100 Brockway Dr. Perrysburg- Map
Registration: Required to attend. Click to reserve your seat.
Can’t make the workshop? Private in-person or phone/Skype sessions are always available.