Positive and Fun Virtual Dog Training
If you are looking for a private and customized online dog trainer and training lessons, welcome! I have been a professional positive dog trainer since 1998 and opened my virtual doors via phone and Skype in 2013. Read my full bio here.
After two decades as an in-person dog trainer, I have learned that real dog training and behavior modification happen at home. With my professional guidance and our ongoing communication via Skype, phone, video tutorials, and/or video uploads, together we can improve your dog’s behavior, keep you on the right track, or just find fun ways to engage your pup.
My services go beyond basic dog obedience. As an advocate for raising pets naturally, I can assist you with choosing the best foods, DIY recipes, safe dog toys, canine massage, engaging dog games, dog care tricks, and more.
Private dog training is a wonderful way to ensure your goals and the needs of your dog are met and addressed. Each dog and person is an individual. However, what you will always find with my services is that I am committed to ensuring your dog training experience is a positive one and will uplift your motivation and your dog’s motivation.
If you are not computer-savvy, phone services are available, and I will help you learn how to send me video clips of your training progress if needed. We are in this together. Contact me today to get started.
- Over 20-years as a professional, fear-free dog trainer
- Science-based approaches
- Step-by-step dog training instructions and handouts
- Detailed training plan for YOUR dog and family
- Holistic approach
- Natural remedies and product recommendations for your dog
Future Online Puppy Series Coming Spring 2022 Sign up to be notified with this class goes live. Discount codes will be provided to subscribers. 😉
Virtual Dog Training Topics
- New Puppy Training- New Puppy Chat-Not sure where to start with your new bundle of fur? In this one-on-one session, you and I will discuss all things puppy. Typical topics include proper socialization, potty training, chewing, nipping, jumping, preventing behavioral problems, and the best toys and puppy gear.
- Basic Dog Training Skills
- Help! My Dog is a Teenager
- Dog to Dog Reactivity
- Should You Bring a New Dog/Puppy Home
- Tips on Puppy/Dog Selection for YOUR Lifestyle
- House-training Problems
- Tricks, Games, and Fun
- Cat and Dog Issues
- Generalized Dog Anxiety and Fear
- Separation Anxiety
- Thunder and Noise Phobia
- Car Anxiety and Car Sickness
- Visiting Therapy Dog Training & Skills
- Raising Puppies/Dogs and Kids Together
- Over Excitement on Leash
- Help for the Shut Down Dog
- Barking Mad
- and whatever else you may need!
What to Expect with your Virtual Dog Training Sessions
During our initial phone or Skype consultation, we will discuss your dog’s behavior, review the severity of your dog’s symptoms, discuss a personalized treatment plan, put management protocols in place, discuss add-ons for your case such as homeopathic remedies, calming aids, etc., and pull out your daily schedule to see where training will fit. At the end of your session, we can choose a training package that will meet your goals. Together, we will develop an individualized treatment plan for your family.
After our initial session, I will follow up with a detailed training plan, video links, written instructions, and product recommendations. My goal is to make you feel confident working with your dog. Contact me today to get started.
Consultation Fee Including Treatment Plan Starting Price: $150 (Dependant on how many dogs, the severity of the behavior, etc. Quote after behavior profile is filled out)
Follow-Up Treatment Plan: This is where the progress and training happen. We will have regular communication via phone, email, and video. Training sessions will happen either via phone/Skype session. I will be reviewing your video lessons, notes, and emails to be able to adjust protocol when needed. I will help you set daily criteria based on your dog’s individual progress. My true goal is for you to be successful, and have the confidence, and skill to work with your dog. But most importantly, I want you to have a meaningful and healthy relationship with your dog.
Single Sessions-Discounted Packages. Contact me today to get started.