Best Dog Smoothies to Share
Calming and Relaxing Smoothie Recipe for Dogs and People | Banana Mango Smoothie Recipe
Sometimes we all can use a little help in the relaxation department. Whether you are trying to help your dog’s anxiety, calm a rowdy puppy, or get a good’s night sleep, this smoothie might fit the bill. The fruits, vegetables, and herbs in this healthy dog smoothie were chosen for their calming ability. But don’t worry, nobody is going to be knocked out or sedated, just a little less tense.
Watch the dog DIY smoothie recipe below and don’t forget to subscribe!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 1 Medium organic banana
- 1 cup Organic Kale
- 1 cup Organic Mango
- 1 cup Organic Orange
- 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Water Order Today
- 1/2 TBSP Organic Chamomile Order Today
- 1/2 TBSP Organic Passion Flower Order Today
- Remove the skin and seeds from the orange, mango, and banana. Slice into sections.
- Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor.
- Puree all ingredients together until smooth.
- Serve approximately 1-2 tablespoons of smoothie.
- Fill favorite toy or ice cube tray with the remaining smoothie and freeze for a later date. (32) 1-tablespoon treats. Calories: 11, Fat: 0 gram, Protein: 0 gram
Do you make healthy treats for your pets? Tell me in the comments.
Are you looking for even more ways to stay up to date with Raising Your Pets Naturally? Sign up for the newsletter for more tips and promotions. Don’t forget to be social and Like, Follow and Subscribe. Comments below are always welcome.
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram YouTube