Top Dog Travel Bags and Pet Traveler Organizer Bags
When I’m taking Dexter on a dog-friendly vacation, packing the right dog travel essentials is crucial to ensure we have the best dog road trip possible. We pack everything from current dog id tags to an updated pet first aid kit. Learn more on our dog travel essentials. But, finding the best dog travel bag can always be a challenge. I will admit, my choices on how to organize Dexter’s belongs during a dog road trip do change depending on our itinerary and plans. However, if it’s a pet travel organizer bag, it must have a zipper or a secure closure so that all of his belongings don’t end up on the ground. Below are a few dog travel bags to help keep your pet travel gear organized.
Best Dog Travel Bags
1. Sea Bags is the Maine-based designer and manufacturer of handmade items from recycled sails. The tough, roomy paw print or dog breed tote is a dog lover’s delight. Use it for your pet’s toys and supplies or as a dependable carryall that shows off your love of animals. These dog travel bags are made with rugged recycled sailcloth that resists wear and water, so don’t hesitate to take it along on all your adventures with your best friend. The pet travel bag comes in medium and large, and the large has the option to zip close or clasp closed. You can also add an interior zipper pocket and a matching wristlet to help keep small items organized.
2. The Travel Backpack by Speck Travel. These dog travel backpacks were created to squeeze every bit of space into usable storage. If you prefer a dog tote, this bag can seamlessly transform from a backpack to a duffel bag and you can also hide the straps until you need them to minimize the bag’s footprint. This backpack brings the perfect combination of organization and style without weighing you down, perfect for when you are holding your dog’s leash in one hand and his dog treats in another.
With a built-in external USB port, you can recharge your cell phone so you don’t have to miss one single dog photograph! Your cord can easily plug into the port that leads to a pocket that safely holds your portable batteries so you can charge hands-free while you are on the go!
When traveling with a dog, lots of easily accessible pockets are key to a good dog backpack or bag. These strategically placed pockets are lifesavers when on the go, with more than 10 easily accessible pockets. Waterproof pockets that are perfect for that drooly pet towel.
The Travel Backpack also comes with a lifetime warranty, 100 day risk-free trial and best-in-class materials built to lighten your load. The dependable and secure TSA lock easily zips and locks into place. The Travel Backpack comes in three colors: black, concrete grey, and macaw blue. Measures 21.31”H x 14.56”W x 7”D.
3. Travelon Anti-Theft Heritage Tote Bag-This modern dog travel bag offers roomy compartments with a zippered RFID blocking pocket. The stylish pet travel organizer works equally well for dog-friendly travel or everyday use. The large openings offer easy access to your dog’s things, and it even has two hidden zippered side pockets, and a rear zip pocket to help keep your pet travel gear well organized. Travelon’s anti-theft features including slash-resistant construction, locking compartments, slash-resistant and locking straps to keep you and your pet’s belongings protected. This tote has been crafted in durable cotton canvas with rich suede trim, matte nickel hardware, and features classic pinstriped lining. The Travelon Anti-Theft Heritage Tote will quickly become your favorite dog travel bag with a tethered key clip with LED light making picking up after your dog in the dark a cinch! Measurements 13.5 x 13.5 x 5 inches< /li>
4. Skip Hop dog travel bag comes with insulated side pockets to perfectly fit a dog’s water bottle and snacks. This day-to-dinner design also features a front compartment that flips down for a second look. The pet travel bag has a soft adjustable shoulder strap that can be worn over the shoulder or arm. With the clip-on stroller straps, this is one of the best dog travel bags for those using a dog stroller. The pet travel bag has 12 pockets, including 4 interior pockets and 2 hidden zippered side pockets. The dog travel bag is made with lightweight durable fabric and has metal feet to keep the bag off the ground. Measures 17l x 6.5w x 12h; (cm): 43l x 16.5w x 30.5h
5. Hafmall’s waterproof dog travel backpack and organizer is a perfect dog travel bag for those on the go. This pet travel organizer offers a variety of convenient pockets including a tissue pocket that can provide you instant access to dog wipes. The back zipper opening design allows you to easily access your dog travel essentials without open the whole backpack. The magnetic buttons instead of zippers let you open your backpack with one hand. Hafmall pet travel organizer bag adds soft padding to the straps to reduce fatigue and increases comfort. Dog parents can easily attach this dog travel bag to a dog stroller by D rings.
Do you travel with your dog? Tell me in the comments.
Are you looking for even more ways to stay up to date with Raising Your Pets Naturally? Sign up for the newsletter for more tips and promotions. Don’t forget to be social and Like, Follow and Subscribe. Comments below are always welcome.
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram YouTube
46 thoughts on “5 Best Dog Travel Bags and Pet Travel Organizer Bags”
These are some great looking bags! Perfect for keeping everything organized for pets! I need one for cats. Not that they travel with me, but still. They’d like all their treats in one place.
That’s a great way to organize! Even at home.
The Heritage tote bag would be the one for me. Classy and simple at the same time! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you, Marie. That is a nice one.
Since I passed your blog to a friend of mine who is also the owner of a dog, I have never seen her so happy, so many nice ideas you have copied from you.
<3 Thank you! I'm happy to hear.
These are all great bags, I like the last two because they are very stylish as well. When I used to pet sit for a mini dachshund I had a bicycle bag for him. He used to love traveling in it, as he had a front view of what was happening ahead.
These are awesome! My folks travel often with their dog, I’ll share this with them. Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
You bet. Thank you for sharing.
I especially love the Skip Hop Travel bag. I don’t have a dog but I’d use this for myself (or my cat).
Thanks, Nyxie. Yes, you definitely don’t have to have a dog to get use out of these bags.
These bags are beautiful! They look ideal for those traveling with their dogs.
Oh, these bags are so cute. And they do look very comfy. Love them!
I never would have thought of a bag for the dog. It makes sense when traveling.
These are pretty cool bags. I would even consider using one of them myself. If we had a dog it would be a definite
Yes. Lots of them are great for anyone.
OMG! These are so cute and convenient. The last one is my favorite. I like those designs and colors! I’m going to share this with a friend that is a dog lover.
Thanks for sharing~
Wow! I never realised that there was such a thing as a dog travel bag. I am really impressed by the fact that bags can be made from old sails. What an amazing idea.
That one with the old sails is pretty cool!
That’s really good bags for travelers who owns a pet which will be me soon and we will get one like that. I will suggest it to my friends because I’m sure they will like it. Thank you for sharing it.
Thank you for sharing!
I love the knapsack bag it is perfect to travel with. I would take it where ever I go when I take Teddy with me.
I love that one too!
So many cute options, I don’t have a dog but these would be great Christmas gifts for those who have pets.
I agree. A lot of the bags would be good even if you don’t have a pet.
Wow! I never imagined there would be so many different types of pet travel bags! I am stunned. Great for those that travel with their furbabies!
🙂 Lots of bag options for sure. Even if you don’t have a pet, these are great travel bags.
how cute and useful! It is so funny realizing how much actually a dog needs all the time during the travels
🙂 I think I pack more for Dexter than I do myself!
These are wonderful bags, especially the second one! I bet you that pet lovers will be buying these for the holiday season!
These would make great gifts! You can’t go wrong gifting a bag.
I like the travel bags here. They are well designed with lots of spaces for all that will be needed. Very lovely.
Thanks. I tried to find the best 5 and I think I did. 🙂
I could use a travel bag for my pet. I feel like whenever I go somewhere with her I’m scrabbling to keep her things organized.
The bags all look really awesome, I love The Travel Backpack by Speck Travel, it look really nice and creative, with the bag one can go hiking with his or her pet.
Yes, that’s pretty cool with the USB port too!
We travel with both of our dogs. I need one of these organizational bags. Water bottles, leashes, treats, food, bottled water…I know how it goes!
🙂 Exactly! I think Dexter has more gear than I do on a trip.
I had no idea that these types of bags existed and they are brilliant for pet owners who need to travel with their dog. It’s very clever and I love the bags presented in this posts.
Thank you! Bags are so important to keep all of our pet’s belongings in one spot.
Comments are closed.